Thursday 19 April 2012

Shades



I drew out these cute little, icon like, pictures in my car. i sometimes find it easier to become inspired if i'm not im the house. I knew that at least one of these mould make a cool shirt/screen print concept.

After scanning these little guys, i brought them into illustrator where i used the pen tool to rebuild these sketches with vector shapes. I also I gave them some colour while doing this.

I really enjoyed the way these turned out, but I felt that there was too muck colour, and this was distracting from the sunglasses (shades). Instead of playing around with the colours, I brought the vector objects into photoshop, and desaturated all the unnecessary colour. After this i decided that each of the three elements would make their own shirt so i split them up and here they are!


Thanks for reading!
Eric


No comments:

Post a Comment