Tuesday 24 January 2012

International Women's Day, 2012 Poster (Part 2)

 I have been asked to create 
The final artwork will be rendered in acrylic paint.

I sketched out, the USA Coat of Arms (My Interpretation) 
for my final artwork, i need to figure out all the angles, 
sizes, proportions, excreta...


I also traced Judy's face... off my screen... does this void the warranty?



I combined the Two Designs and created One Large Piece of Line Art


Up Next... 

Paint!

Here is a little peek into my colour scheme!


Colour Swatch Provided By:


See International Women's Day, 2012 Poster (Part 1)

Thanks For Reading!

Eric Kools

3 comments:

  1. That is an amazing concept, almost like a tattoo type feel. Can't wait to see it painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!
    I had the same thought... but honestly... who gets judge judy tattooed to them lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd be surprised. Looking good so far, Eric. :^)

    ReplyDelete